- Saturday 10:00 AM De Laveaga start (will not be a shotgun start this year).
- Golf will be a 4 person scramble with long drive and closest to the pin holes.
- Handicap will be used for golfers with NCGA handicap.
- 4:00 PM lunch/dinner including beverages at DeLaveaga.
- 5:30 PM horse race. Winners receive prize.
- Saturday night Crow's Nest party. Live band. 12:00AM shot for all players (not there for the shot and team loses one point for each player not present!).
- Sunday 10:00AM at the harbor four person volleyball play begins (double elimination).
- Sunday evening prize party (half point will be given to players who attend party).
Teams consist of four drawn players (An A, B, C, and D player, which are determined on volleyball and golf skills). You are allowed to bring one partner to the draw. The two players must be A, B or lower players.
Winners are the team with the most accumulative points from volleyball and golf (minus points for missed shot at 12:00 AM on Saturday night).
Last place team will receive one point. In between teams will receive points based on place.
$20 buys you four mulligans (can be used for volleyball or golf).